The Training Registry evaluates, awards, and documents training hours to provide a biennium training summary for child care licensing requirements. Early child care professionals may view or print a complete training record or biennium training summary online. Please call (800) 400.3999 to obtain your required password.
The registry reviews training outcomes for approval, and assigns training hours aligned to the seven areas of knowledge, which are:
- Health, Nutrition and Safety
- Active Learning Environment
- Child Growth and Development
- Guidance and Discipline
- Family, Community and Cultural Relationships
- Program and Business Management
- Professionalism and Leadership
The registry also assesses and approves trainers qualified to provide training for licensed early child care professionals.